[Namron] Shameless plus...WAS:The Grand Bru begins....

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 21:54:22 PST 2004

Yes yes!

Come for the bread, then step to the next table for the roast duck, sausages, and smoked beef. Who would have ever guessed that there would be plenty to eat with us around!?!?! Warm yourself on venison stew, well do whatever you want with the stew as long as it isnt infront of my table. There will be much to taste a fill yourself on!

And once again my apologies for not being able to come wash bottles this weekend, but there are prior commitments plus KAS to deal with.

Dont forget that we are still doing the work weekend at the party palace the second weekend of feb. Susan and I will be cooking (as usual...lol)Bobby and Dana have been really great about letting us use their place for revels now they need our help with the new baby rapidly approaching as well as Bobby going in for more surgery. The more folks we can get out the faster stuff gets done and we can get on to reveling! I know the brotherhood plans to brew that day so you guys have a good excuse but come out later and we shall feed you at the very least.(read this as please bring booze...lol)

In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Lady Katren Fitzgerald

Inn of the weeping Unicorn
Apprentice to Master Finn Kelly O'Donnell

Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood-Oscar Wilde