[Namron] Leather working

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 08:09:35 PST 2004

Greetings Andrew,
   I am not from Namron, though I do frequently attend their events and do
my best to help out when needed. I am from Wiesenfeuer and I am the current
head of our leather Crafters Guild. I would be willing to help show you how
tool leather. My skills are currently limited to tooling leather, although I
am working on learning how to emboss as well. Please let me know what you
are wanting to learn and we will try to make arrangements to get together
some time.

Long Live the Dream,
HL Aldric de Kerr