[Namron] Grand Bru--Problem solved!!

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Jan 28 07:21:41 PST 2004

A dishwasher works fine for sanitizing the bottles, but to de-label and clean
bottles that have been sitting around for who knows how long with leftovers in
the bottom (trust me, some of them can be pretty nasty) takes individual
attention with a scrubber and a bottle blaster (which tends to get one quite
wet) even after they've been soaking for a week in bleach and soap water.  On
that note, when people have finished emptying a bottle, if you can take the
time to just swish a bit of water around it, it makes our life SO much easer
when it's time to clean them.

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners