[Namron] 1st Annual Baronial Swimfest

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 07:03:46 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

I hope that everyone had a good time at 25th last week.  Sorry to have missed it.

I want to remind everyone that Heather/Michaela has reserved the Maysville Pool for the evening of Tuesday, August 3rd, in order to present the Barony with a free pool party.  She will be lifeguarding that evening and I believe festivities will begin at 7 p.m.

Proper mundane swimwear is required (I merely point this out as a reminder to the North Ansteorran Swim Team as I have heard of their legendary events in times past...and lack of attire therof)  You may also want to bring some lounge chairs.  There are a few chairs and benches available in the pool area, but if we want to have a picnic outside the area you'll want chairs and such.  Also, due to municipal and pool rules, no alcoholic beverages will be allowed.

Here's what our family is providing:

POOL With Lifeguard!
Coolers of Tea and Lemonade
Music
Two long folding tables.
etc...

It might be nice to have some of the guys bring a couple of grills and we can all chip in and bring some brats, or dogs, or whatever and someone could sign up to bring chips, and someone to bring potato salad, and someone to bring plastic wear, etc....  This is your party, so you let us know what you want to bring.  Also, it might be fun to have some games like badmiton or vollyball, etc...

So, please respond to this posting with the following:

Who you are and how many attending (ages help too)
What you are bringing (food, utensils, activities, grill, etc...)
What kind of music you want to listen to (so we can load our cd-wallets with good music)
and...do you need directions to get there?

Oh, and you may want to bring a supply of mosquito repellant.

If you have any questions you can post here, or call me
Home:  405-867-5709
Work:  405-867-4748
Cell:   405-249-3989/3990 (depends on which phone I'm carrying at the time.

Thanks!

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan