[Namron] Attention Fighters!

DEAJAVU at aol.com DEAJAVU at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 20:19:20 PDT 2004

The City of Okc would like to invite a few members of the fighting populas to put on a demo for the Play in the Park... currently where both Avery and i Work. we are looking for 2 fighters, and a marchal/"rope walker" (there will be no ropes... hence the " ") anyone interested... please call me asap as we are trying to set this up for next week sometime, the 19th through the 23rd, appx. 10 am - 4 pm, or when ever we can get anyone! the phone number is 405.360.3197 or 405.664.2649. any and all help would be appriciated.

Kyna Terricsdottir
Namron, Ansteorra
deajavu at aol.com