[Namron] Mundane, but good, news

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 20:38:06 PDT 2004

Ok, I know this is really mundane stuff, and it's really cliche "mother of a teenage girl" stuff, but if I don't share this with you Heather/Michaela is going to kill me...

And besides, I'm so proud and excited for her I'll take any excuse to brag...lol

Heather/Michaela is at OU's Cheerleading Camp this week and has been nominated for All State!!!!  Tryouts for All State are at 6 pm. tomorrow.  Should she make the squad, she'll get an all expense paid trip to either the Hula Bowl in Hawaii or the Orange Bowl in Miami to cheer at half time!!!!

She's so excited she's about to bust...I'm so proud and excited for her I'll never get to sleep!

So, if you're in the neighborhood and want to watch tryouts let me know and I'll give you directions.  If not, either way, I know she'd appreciate everyone's prayers for tomorrow.

See you at pop!

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan