[Namron] Re: Namron Digest, Vol 14, Issue 24

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 16:48:10 PDT 2004

In Moonschadowe, I was part of a student group called
Army Blades (girls who did booster work for the
AROTC).

When we did packages, we included many, many things:

Pens
Foot Powder/Athlete's Foot Stuff
Deoderant
Disposable Razors
Gatorade Powder
Crossword/Word Find Puzzle Books
Westerns/Mysteries/Adventure Novels
Hunting Magazines
Newspapers
Pencils
Stationary
Hard Candy (I just got back from five weeks in Jordan,
and trust me, Chocolate Plus desert Heat=Mess)
Handy Snacks
Things to give out to kids in the area they are
stationed in (our guys loved doing this).
Letters about stuff in the states, particularly movies
that were coming out, sporting events, etc.)

Hope this list helps, and I would love to help
coordinate this when I move up next moth, Adena.
Also, if Students for Creative Anachronism is active
on campus, this could be a good source for collection.

Aline Swynbrook