[Namron] To the One Who Wanders about in the Saffron Tunics...

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 11:27:53 PDT 2004

I can't recall your SCAdian name at the moment...but you're the one that runs the student group at OU...and you asked for my email...so here it is:

raviachekov at yahoo.com

I'm really looking forward to coming to Namron! Can't wait to meet more of you!

Oh...and to the rest of the list...hope that you can all come out to the Beat 'n' Eat in Skarrgard this up coming Sunday! It's at Kid Space park beginning at two!

~Eithne MacEwan

   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Feudalism! It's your Count that votes!