[Namron] latest on Ian

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 15:26:30 PDT 2004

  There seems to be a blood clot in the lungs that has to be taken care of first.They are  going to keep himm a couple more days,release him, re-admit him on the 11th for a cardio cath.They feel his stress level is too high for the cath right now.
 They are going to have to either fix or replace his shunt.And I have no clue yet as to the aorta situation.
 this is also be screaming aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiiaaiiaiaiaiaiaiaiiaiaiaiaia.

By the way guys,Smiling Central has a really cool wolf pict you can add to your mail,7 a really good lightning strike.I'm going to send an invitation to the list cause i like the wolfie.

 Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..