[Namron] Gone Missionin'

Eithne MacEwan raviachekov at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 19:57:12 PDT 2004

To all those that know me (and to the some that talk
to me! Hee Hee),

Hello and heads up! I'm sending you this notice that I
will be unreachable from about the 14th of this month
to the 21st only to re-appear for a few days then to
disappear once more for the 23-24th. Then once more
I'm going to be unreachable (I think...) from the
29th-31st, as well as most of August first as well.

Eithne MacEwan/Ashly

=====
   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Feudalism! It's your Count that votes!