[Namron] Skaargards september demo

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 08:05:37 PDT 2004

my short-term memory is lacking so forgive me if i have posted this or similar info before!

Okay, now you are probably wondering, "why is she still babbling about a simple demo, september is 3 months away?" ---- well, the wonderful news is we have moved our date! we no longer are scheduled across from Moonschadowe Guardian...we are now scheduled the 25th of september...woo-hoo!  so hopefully if you were planning on going to moonschadowe and wanted to help us out to, you can have your haggis and eat it too..hehehe....  if you have not heard about the demo yet, i should be at the Pop meeting on the 20th, and if not i will have information there via someone else with everything you need as far as directions and  our little wish list of things/people/help we could very much use..... but, heres a starter list for anyone just itching to help out (should they actualy be itching? hehe):

Woodland Forest Festival, Shawnee OK, 9/25/04
-the park is very wooded, so the more pavillions etc will give for a little bit of ambience, especially if anyone would like to bring their period tent down, put some carpets and homey stuff in it that people can see and hang out, demonstrate a craft, whatever....

-we have (i know ive said this before) a nice semi-circled stage with an awning and columns that would be great for drummers, dancers, etc... there is even seating for the mundanes in front of it

-we have(even to my surprise) a fully functional bathroom facility in the middle of the park (next to the municipal pool that will be closed) that will be unlocked and full of t.p.

-we have lovely sidewalks and paths for setting up a merchant row- if you would like to sell anything, please email me so i can reserve you a spot (we got plenty open right now), at westerdayaddams at yahoo.com , and you of course will need a tax number

-and, we need fighters!!!!!!! if you can fight, or if you can walk around the ropes and speak about the fighting, we want you!!!  we will not be "keeping score" or anything, but this is a great opportunity to play and let others see us and how we play.

-if you would like to help with waterbearing matters, please contact kaitlynn morgan

-and last but not least.... we are allowed to set any and everything up in the park friday evening, stay there with our stuff (or if anyone would like to volunteer for security), and then saturday night have takedown and cleanup (promptly after 7) and then Bradley and I will be hosting a post-demo revel at our place, where there is plenty of tent space and crash space for anyone interested... if you have smalls that need to be entertained, we will set up our upstairs for that purpose (but this does not mean we are assuming responsibility for them)

anyways, i know im leaving stuff out, but im sure you are tired of reading this by now.... so i will see everyone on the 18th for skaargards meeting and hopefully on the 20th!!!

in service,
Salerna Bowman of Wolfstar
acting Hospitaler for The Incipient Canton of Skaargard

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi