[Namron] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Gathering and Sending CarePackages to...

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Sun Jul 25 17:54:18 PDT 2004

Baby wipes were great.

When I was in Saudi/Kuwait during the Gulf War, a lot of sports magazines
were forbidden, especially the swim suit issues.

Munchies/candies were great to receive.  Make sure they are not the type
that easily damaged by heat.

Books.  We all seemed to receive paperbacks that were passed around for
general use.  I wouldn't recommend porn or romance novels.  But other stuff
will always find someone who will read/appreciate it.