[Namron] Sad News

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 13:24:42 PDT 2004

--- Lindseybellam at aol.com wrote:
> I am sorry to announce the death of Sheik Abdullah's
> mother, Imagene Johnson,
> after a long illness.  There will be a memorial
> service, time and date as yet
> unknown, but probably Saturday - Gwyneth

Please convey my sympathy to him;I confess my first
reaction was relief that it wasn't him or you.Since
that awful winter some time back{was it 7,8 years
ago?] I get a bit of a chill anytime I see one of
these "sad news" posts.Death,of course,is a part of
life and we will all experience it some time.In my
best moments I'm able to trust that there is an order
to existence and I believe that death is simply a
process of changing form.Still,I understand the pain
of losing a parent,having done so less than four years
ago.
           Edward de la Pole
           {mundanely:Chris Bryant}