[Namron] Attention Fighters!

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Wed Jul 14 21:02:50 PDT 2004

Lotsa Wuck
Ld. Wilhelm von Winkleried
----- Original Message -----
From: <DEAJAVU at aol.com>
To: "Barony of Namron" <namron at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:19 PM
Subject: [Namron] Attention Fighters!

> The City of Okc would like to invite a few members of the fighting populas
to put on a demo for the Play in the Park... currently where both Avery and
i Work. we are looking for 2 fighters, and a marchal/"rope walker" (there
will be no ropes... hence the " ") anyone interested... please call me asap
as we are trying to set this up for next week sometime, the 19th through the
23rd, appx. 10 am - 4 pm, or when ever we can get anyone! the phone number
is 405.360.3197 or 405.664.2649. any and all help would be appriciated.