[Namron] Gavin and Charlie's Revel : The aftermath

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:56:39 PDT 2004

Lost:

1 "bar for hanging clothes on" and rope set

Found:

1 black lace bra w/ broken clasp

1 black leather studded "hair tie" w/ chrome snaps

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown