[Namron] RE: [SCA-newbie] OT: Pending Draft LegislationTargetedfor Spring 2

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Jun 2 09:34:16 PDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 11:27:44AM -0500, Grimmie wrote:
> As you said it should not be on the SCA list.
> ps: Ex-military here and all I have to say is did any one see Starship
> Troopers.
> www.imdb.com/title/tt0120201/plotsummary

Yep. Cruddy movie made from a far-less-bad book.

RAH was preaching in the book, and the producer, director, and
scriptwriters didn't understand the message.

The Snopes.com reference says it all, folks, and the initial post
was Off-Topic on every list it was sent to.

On this list, it's time this thread died.

--
Mike Andrews	/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel _and_ SSGt (E-5), USAF 1967-1971, Japan, Korea,
                             and other places I can't talk about