[Namron] Care for a swim?

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 06:12:36 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

My daughter, Heather, is a lifeguard at the Maysville Pool.  As such, she is allowed one free pool party for the year.  Our municipal pool is located near a nice, tree shaded area that is perfect for grilling and pic-nics.  The pool has a covered pavilion and flume slides as well as a small "kiddie" pool.

Heather would like to offer her pool party to the Barony of Namron in a gesture of friendship and thanks for help with the Maysville Prom.

She's not sure if the pool is open in the first couple of weeks of August, so we are looking for an early August date if it is or a late July if it is not.

As for food, my thought is potluck, and we'd need to set up some folding tables under the tree area.  Any of you guys want to volunteer to grill?  I have some large coolers that we can fill with tea and koolaide and perhaps the brewers guild could come up with some non-alcoholic beverages? (this is a municipal pool and no beer is allowed...sorry guys)

Again, there would be no charge to any persons attending as this is Heather's gift to the Barony. If we can arrange this...will you attend?

Samarrah bint Annaan

Samarrah bint Annaan [-o<