[Namron] OT: Pending Draft Legislation Targeted for Spring 2005

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 3 15:28:22 PDT 2004

Thank you for the kind words as a women that was in the military  US  Navy in special intelligence or spook as most people referred to everyone in that field from 1974 to 1978 three years out to have my children and then 1981 to 1987 things have changed quite a bit for everyone that is in the military men and women alike.  Kathryn Gordon--Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
I feel safer knowing that the men and women in our armed services serve because they made the choice to serve.  They are all hero's in my book.

Samarrah

Samarrah bint Annaan [-o<