[Namron] Bonfire of the Willies

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Wed Jun 9 06:20:40 PDT 2004

I'll let Cellach or Annais send directions.  As for the rest, last year
it was usually all age groups, from birth on up.  Drinks and food are
pretty much pot-luck.  Bring what you want, and bring some to share if
you wish.  I'm not sure what I'll be baking, it depends on when the
bench-making session starts, and how long it lasts.

My question is:  Is this to be in garb or not?  How much does Grainne
wish her grandparents confused?

Annabelle