[Namron] I'm falling apart!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 15:51:36 PDT 2004

I'll be sure and wave it at library patrons that need their lives "shaken up" a bit.  That should prove amusing...

As for Heather, it's not smart to say "never", but she's a pretty good kid and I've got a lot of faith in her.  So, unless she finds someone worth walking down the aisle with, I think we'll be OK.

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan