[Namron] I'm falling apart!

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 16:05:36 PDT 2004

Willie-- while you are at it can you carve a hand grip for my shield out of
maypole wood?

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown