[Namron] I'm falling apart!

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Sun Jun 20 16:58:50 PDT 2004

Anything is possible with that thing.
Ld. Wilhelm
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Samarrah bint Annaan
  To: Barony of Namron
  Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 5:41 PM
  Subject: RE: [Namron] I'm falling apart!

  Unless the maypole can re-knit a fully functioning uterus and place it back inside my abdominal cavity I will remain...unafraid...

  :o)

  God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

   Samarrah bint Annaan