[Namron] Good news!!!

Matt Reynolds woof231 at cox.net
Sun Jun 20 17:44:20 PDT 2004

I bring good news!!!

Our one and only Barat entered his straight mead into the American
Homebrewers Association competition this year.

Should every view the link below, under category 25, you'll see Barat (under
his secret mundane identity) won a bronze medal.  Please note, that this is
in the nation and is the first time he's entered.

I think congratulations are in order from all!!!

I also think Barat should sponsor a party and supply everyone with a bottle
of his magnificent mead!!!  (But I'm sure some of us would accept pyment
also)

http://www.beertown.org/events/nhc/2004_winners.html