[Namron] Archery Practice

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Fri Jun 25 12:51:15 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Hopefully, we will have practice this Monday.  However, if it rains very
much over the weekend, please contact me at 360-5148 Monday evening or
send me an e-mail asking to be contacted to find out if the ground is
too wet.

Monday, July 5 I am not planning on practice, since I will be busy
getting ready for Argent Anniversary.

Monday, July 12 I am not planning on practice, since I (and many of you)
will probably still be almost dead, recovering from Argent.

Hopefully, we can get back on schedule on July 19.

Annabelle