[Namron] Baronial badges

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Sun Jun 27 08:18:42 PDT 2004

Hello,

As you all know I've aquired a computerized embroidery machine. I did
some badges up for the aprons at the pub. Had a thought. (ouch!) Would
anybody be interested in aquiring these badges for themselves? (for a
modest fee to cover materials)  I could easily do a run. I'll stop by
fighter practice with some if I get them done.

I've attached a jpg if anyone wishes to see it. Email with any questions.

Anya

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen

e-mail: Mooharpist at cox.net     Website: http://phelan.ou.edu/anya