[Namron] Two other meetings

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Jun 1 18:48:33 PDT 2004

As we mentioned last populace meeting, we would like to have couple of
special meetings this month.  After consulting Her Excellencies work
schedule and the dates available at Buzz's, here are the times.

#1: We would like to meet with the officers of the Barony at Buzz's on
June 7th, 8:00 p.m., in the front area.  While this is on a Monday
night, we've set it later in the evening so it doesn't mess with archery
practice too much.  We're sorry it is such short notice; it's the best
we could do with the schedules.  This meeting will be to discuss with
the officers how things are going with their office and how it affects
other offices and activities.  While it is open to anyone, we are
gearing it more towards some of the officer business that we never seem
to have time for at Pop meeting.  If you are an officer and cannot make
it, please get in touch with us before with any concerns you want
addressed and we will get in touch with you afterwards with any concerns
for you.

#2: We would meet with the Order of the Heart of the Sable Storm on
Monday, June 28th, again at 8:00 p.m., in the back area of Buzz's.  If
you are a Storm and cannot make it, please contact us before the
meeting.

Email Tip: Do not just hit the reply button, unless you want the whole
list to hear what you say.

Baron Ulf and Baroness Maleah