[Namron] Alert the Heavens...Heather has chosen a name!!!!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 17:33:05 PDT 2004

I'm happy to announce, after much research, head scratching and searching, Heather has finally settled on a name for her personna.

Hopefully it won't clash with another's in the Barony.

Her proposed SCA Name will be Michaela Renola MacFarland and her persona is 14th Century Scots.

(another crazy scott, mad for plaid!!)

Now if we could just get Bill to settle on a good viking name...*sigh*

Samarrah

Samarrah bint Annaan [-o<