[Namron] Bard-a-long night

Muriel ingen Gille Crist muriel at entelesoft.com
Tue Jun 8 13:50:57 PDT 2004

Newcomers welcome to Bard-a-long night!

Yep, its that time again.  The intent for tonight is to learn "Whiskey in the
Jar" and possibly "Jug of Punch", mainly because I keep getting the choruses to
these songs stuck in my head and I don't know the verses.

When I say 'learn', I mean be prepared to hear the songs repeated over and over
again redundantly until I can sing them after drowning myself in honey juice.

Come on down and sing with me! =) No experience or talent required.
730 pm
2929 Edinburg Dr
Norman

For info & direction etc=  701-8137 or 818-4738

-Muriel

** If you can teach me a song that you like better than the two listed above,
please contact me about coming to teach at a Bard-a-long.