[Namron] Grand Bru

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Sun Jun 13 20:58:59 PDT 2004

OK, the Bru-ing is finally done.

The final tally (so far) is 330 gallons of beer in kegs, and at least 25
gallons in bottles.  And just in case anyone is wondering, this amounts to
2,840 pounds of beer (1.42 tons) of this beverage in various flavors (the
weight of the kegs and bottles are not included).  Anyone impressed yet?

Further, we're going to be having soda pop available for the entire weekend
of Argent.  We're planning on having 15-20 gallons available each day.
Flavors will be root beer, cola, cherry, orange, etc.

Now we just have a few (major) details left to do.

This Saturday, (June 19) we'll be working, and would like some help.

We need some volunteers to help us clean bottles.  We're have 25 gallons of
beer left to bottle, which amounts to about 280 bottles.  We've already
cleaned quite a few bottles, but we still need more.  So anyone having some
spare time they'd like to donate, is welcome to join us on Saturday.

Matthias the Brewer