[Namron] I was a really bad......

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Sat Jun 19 17:47:21 PDT 2004

Had to brag.....

Went to the Seagrem estate auction and made off with a french medieval
style four poster box bed for waaay cheap. It's over a 100 years old and
solid cherry. (going to put it in the guest room)

This auction is going on through Monday and they had all kinds of stuff
including some really cool period looking furniture stuff that we like.
It's east of Norman on 2900 Allspice Run.  Email me for more info.

Anya

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen