[Namron] Charter painting schedule

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Tue Jun 22 13:42:33 PDT 2004

Hello,

Just wanted wanted to drop a line to keep everyone up to snuff to the
schedule for charter painting.

We'll be having painting tomorrow at 7 pmish at the Moo Manor. We'll
have the usual munchies and carbonated beverages. Anyone needing
directions or information please email me. Here's a map to our house:

http://ocs112.ou.edu/~vortmax/images/maptohouse.gif

With the approach of 25th, we'll be making some adjustments to our
schedule. We will meet next week on the 30th. The first two weeks in
Jule there will be no painting. The first Wednesday ( July 7th) falls
right before 25th (that would have been our usual Populas meeting
anyway).We will also suspend painting for the 14th. Not only will people
be recovering from 25th but I'm having a bit of out-patient surgery.
(the surgery is no big deal at all but since they'll be putting me under
general, I probably won't feel like doing much). After that we'll be
back to our usual schedule.

As I said at Populas I will not be at Heraldic Symposium. It falls on
the same weekend of my 20th high school reunion and I have some scores
to settle.

HL Anya Gordon Lamont

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen