[Namron] Fwd: [Wiesenfeuer] Reminder: Illumination Guild

Heather / Lady Droen O'Rourke wolfieheather at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 07:28:54 PDT 2004

I just wanted to pass this on to any in Namron who don't get enough of painting charters already.  The Wiesenfeuer Illumination Guild welcomes anyone, from complete beginner to accomplished painters.  We just want to encourage everyone to help out our kingdom and show off all the local talent we have in our area!

In Joyous Service,

Droen O'Rourke