[Namron] swim swim

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Fri Jun 4 09:51:38 PDT 2004

Okay I am going to get into a lot of trouble for this but.......  Willy (IMHO) can only organize a contact-the-mother-ship/call-the-fire-department so unless Maysville city park wishes to have a bonfire then he's the man otherwise just hand him food.  I will bring 2 Gotts- 1 koolaid 1 tea plus other food.  Agnes