[Namron] New song for Bard-a-long!

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 12 22:42:38 PDT 2004

"The Hairy Atenveldter" Song-- I believe is on the same CD-- I would like to
try that one...

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown