[Namron] Weekly charter reminder

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Mon Jun 14 13:59:22 PDT 2004

Heyo,

It's time for the weekly reminder that we'll be having scroll painting
on Wednesday. It will be at 7pm at the "Moo Manor. Here's a map:

http://ocs112.ou.edu/~vortmax/images/maptohouse.gif

We will have munchies and carbonated (non- alcoholic.. makes it hard to
stay in the lines ). Bring yourself, friends..... ect. No experience is
needed, we'll teach. For more info please drop me a line.

HL Anya (who is madly digitizing and embroidering.... bwahahahahah)

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen