[Namron] Bonfire of the Willies

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 17:58:42 PDT 2004

Thanks for having us out on Saturday.  We all had a good time.  Sorry to have to leave so early, but Bill/Raouda  was worn out from working all day and we had a long ride home. Heather/Michaella fell asleep in the car right after we left. LOL.

Bill/Rauoda would like to offer our place for some event/revel in the near future.  I know we have the baronial swimfest coming up in August and everyone's working towards AAA right now, but perhaps something in the fall.  We've got plenty of room for camping and a pond for swimming, fishing, canoing...just a thought.

I've also heard that my pear tree might be of some interest to certain members of the barony...would anyone have need of currents or sand plums as well?  I've got a couple of apricot trees as well.

Anyways, just wanted to thank you, again, for having us out to your place.  It was nice to get away. Just don't forget to bring my blankets to populous on tuesday

Talk to you soon.
Samarrah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each seaand land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the troughof the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey yougo, go with God.Samarrah bint Annaan