[Namron] Fighters Card and quick favor

Bradley Armstrong ulric_velkner at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 15:19:23 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,

This is Ulric Velkner(aka Brad Armstrong),  I was wondering who do I contact about
getting my fighter card. I have been reloacted to my parents home in Bartlesville for the
summer and will probably need to schedule a time to try for my ceritification.  Plus I
currently don't have any armor or weapons so can I borrow some for the trial.  Also, would someone also see if there will be a fighter practice on June 23 out at Ace's.  I will be in town that wed. and thurs. and will come out to practice if there is one.

Thanks to all,
Ulric

P.S.  I will be back in norman around August 20th for the next round of school.  Till then good luck to all