[Namron] Fighters Card and quick favor

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Wed Jun 16 17:52:15 PDT 2004

It might help to get your own weapons and armor first, then worry about authorization .
The Regional Knights Marshal currently lives in this barony and attends our fighter practice at Reeves Park on Sunday at 2:00pm.
Other than that you could try the practices at Stillwater (Moonshadowe) or Tulsa (Northkeep)

Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried
Knights Marshal, Barony of Namron