[Namron] I'm falling apart!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 05:58:28 PDT 2004

Just a little FYI....If I'm missing at the next pop meeting it will only be due to medical situations keeping me from you all.  I missed last populous because I've hurt my back.  Had an MRI yesterday and discovered I am the proud possesor of two herniated disks.  So, I now await an appointment with a neurosergeon (sp?) and am taking medication that prohibits the operation of my new horseless chariot.    I'm not at work, and I'm bored to tears and can't even stand up straight.  I feel like an old crone! (Hush matthias...have some sympathy).

So, if anyone needs to get in touch with me, this is the way to do it. And, for Owen & Co.  We enjoyed the visit, and there are more sand plums ripening to a lovely cherry red!

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each seaand land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the troughof the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey yougo, go with God.Samarrah bint Annaan