[Namron] I'm falling apart!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 20 17:06:28 PDT 2004

I don't know where My and Ulf live, but if you'll give directions I may be able to coordinate it with whatever appointment I get for the neurosurgeon.

Off the subject, about  5 pop meetings ago there was a young man of about 18 or  19 at Buzz's.  Dark hair, dark clothing, seemed to know everyone...

Heather want's to know who he is and if he's coming to any other pop meetings...

Teenagers...lol

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan