[Namron] Fighter Practice (Gavins beatings)

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:32:20 PDT 2004

As long as I have enough water to drink I am fine for all day fun eheheh  It
works out well to hit differant practices to learn to fight a range of
people.

Is Avery comming out?

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown