[Namron] AAA Early Arrivals

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:52:52 PDT 2004

I will know this week if we can be on the early bird list-- as it stands
now-- mid day thursday is our ETA.

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown