[Namron] Baronal Badges

Cera cerasionnach at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 23:14:34 PDT 2004

I'd like to have one also!  I can send the $ with Kylie to Pop.

Cera

Jennene Stanley <mooharpist at cox.net> wrote:
Hello,

Sorry this has taken so long to get out. We have a computer oopsie and
had to get Brad's system to talk to my hard drive. I have mosy of the
orders for the Badges. I will be making up a batch and will have them at
the trailer loading first populace (rather Brad will have them) and at AAA.

Thanksyou all,
Anya

(PS Halador- could you please email me. I can't access my past emails
right now)