[Namron] OT again: new job

isabeaux de narbonne the_one_and_only_wicachu at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 13:10:55 PDT 2004

IF anyone needs help with fabric etc:  I dont work at the Yukon Hancocks anymore.

I'm now the manager at the southside location at 240 and Penn. Wont be there much this week. Have jury duty fer cryin out loud. The number there is 681 8686.

Talk to everyone later.

PS - Milady Baroness My - would you let Ithy know that my harp pieces and parts are here and I could use some help wrangling it all together? Since my tool kit consists of a butter knife and scotch tape?

beaux