[Namron] Sad tidings

Cellach Ferguson cellach at breezykilt.com
Wed Jun 9 21:19:42 PDT 2004

Gabriel James Lynn Henson

God be with you in every pass.
Jesus be with you on every hill.
Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea
and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough
of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you
go, go with God.

Deep peace of the Running Wave to you.
Deep peace of the Flowing Air to you.
Deep peace of the Quiet Earth to you.
Deep peace of the Shining Stars to you.
Deep peace of the Son of Peace to you.

May the roads rise to meet you,
May the wind be always on your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields,
and until we meet again May God hold you in the hollow of His hand
---------

After I spoke with Ulf today and learned the news, I went to my son and
held him.  I thanked God for Lochlann's health and his heart.  I thanked
God for his laughs and his cries.  I thanked God for every moment I have
to love him.  As I uttered these words to him, Loch looked up at his
father with a furled brow that turned slowly into the most complete
smile imaginable.  Any daily stress I had melted away and I felt the
truest mercy of God.  I pray for Amanda and grieve for her loss.  Let us
take away from this an enhanced appreciation for that which the Lord has
given us and the knowledge of it's fragility and inherent preciousness.
God bless us all.
Cellach