[Namron] Bonfire of the Willies

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 14:48:02 PDT 2004

Owen,

Since my husband was called into work today, It was left to me to take my son to the oral surgeon today.  With my back in the shape it is, now that I am home, I don't think I'm going to try to make it to populous,  Sorry.

As for directions, did you come to the Maysville Prom Demo?  The night was a blur to me and I can't quite remember.  I need to know to see how extensive I must be with directions.

The simplest directions are as follows.  Take I35 to the Maysville Exit at Purcell.  Go west to Maysville& ere will be an intersection of Hwy 19 & 74.  You'll see a bank and a gas and go, a truck dealership and a Sinclair station.  DO NOT TURN...just keep going through that intersection for about 3 miles.  Then you'll come to a white house on your left and a brick house on your right.  You should notice a telephone pole with a boot nailed to it.  Turn at the boot and go due west for about 2.5 miles.  We're the rock house with the big silver barn at the top of the hill.  You'll also see old glory flying in the front yard.  That will be us.  The current bushes are right next to the road in front and left of the house.

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each seaand land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the troughof the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey yougo, go with God.Samarrah bint Annaan