[Namron] Missing you!

jenni jenni at mail.wiltfong.net
Tue Jun 22 13:14:53 PDT 2004

Hey everyone! Muriel has been trying to keep me up to date on everything,
but even with the e-mails, it's just not enough and I miss you all
terribly!  HL Anya, I have many colorful scrolls for you, and I will bring
them to AAA.  Painting is just not the same with out the mooing though.  Not
much going on here besides painting, sewing, and trying to get along with a
huge horse named Buddy (who I cannot even see over). Meraud, I'm having
Reesa withdrawls, so you might want to be prepared. :)  Well, I have to tear
myself away now.  Love you all and can't wait to see you!
Danielle the Jersey gal