[Namron] Fwd: The Plume

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 10:44:29 PST 2004

Owen <owenstott at yahoo.com> wrote:Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:06:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Owen
Subject: The Plume
To: Baronial list

Hello all,
 Well I am back from the war. I need the stuff for the Plume by Friday night so I can get the Plume done before Med-fair.
I would like to have any and all the stories of the Baronial Saint Tompson the hunter as new player who do not know of him.

Owen

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.
Do you Yahoo!?