[Namron] Computer monitors

Zach Greggs chrisfroste at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 14:55:57 PST 2004

Excuse me for the mass mail to several mailing lists,
so if you get this multiple times, thats why.

Does anyone know where I could get a decent computer
monitor cheap?  My price range is under $100.  I dont
have a credit card, so i cant order online either.
Mine went out over the last few days while I was
working with other stuff on the computer (the last
week has been hell on that computer).  If anyone can
help me, please reply privately to
chrisfroste at yahoo.com

Thank you

Chris Froste