[Namron] RE: [Wiesenfeuer] Siege Weapons Questions

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:40:05 PST 2004

Greetings,
   Yes, we need more siege engines!!!! At this last Gulf War we were out
matched on siege engines. Trimarus brought out at least six balistas and
three catapults!!!! What did we have? Not one!!!!!

There are many plans on the internet. Try doing a search and go from there.
You can also go to the Ansteorra Siege Weapons web page at the following
link.

http://siege.ansteorra.org/

I would like to see each group come up with a siege engine and bring it to
war.

Long Live the Dream,
HL Aldric de Kerr
Soon to be: Kingdom Siege Marshal